Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Stressing over Valentine's...

Today one of my friends came to me and started to talk how stressful it was to be a single on Valentine's day. Being in her late teen's she has ended up not being in love for a year. Switching from one relationship to another, she would never think how it's to be lonely on St. Valentine, calling her mom, telling how she loves her. Just after she hung up the phone she said: "that's only person I can call right now".

I've been single for a years so I'm use to being lonely . . . But after years I've learned that you cannot disturb your own vibe by over stressing things, so what I suggested is to keep your flow, how they said "hope dies last"...

Valentines Day is a time to observe the ones you love . . not to observe love that you don't have. . . ;) livin' positive

No comments:

Post a Comment