Monday, February 7, 2011

Interviewing Zachary Corrigan (crazy piano man)

Writing about Zachary Corrigan (Facebook)

Occupation: Student, Theater major.

Couldn't wait to post this post after interviewing friend of mine, Zachary Corrigan. The guy I've met in one of those crazy nights drinking and just enjoying music on St. Patrick's. You can find this youngster cruising around campus, playing on piano in random places, like one of his favorites spots might be chapel or mansion, even with people working there, doing their everyday routine, Zach plays beautiful sounds on classic or any other piano. When I've met him there for the first time he implied: "Hey, they enjoy music, I enjoy good music bruh." So after talking about crazy nights in New Orleans, I've decided to interview him in order to know what might be his pursuit of happiness, what he defines as being happy, being a student in acting major and being musician in soul.


Zach, what you doing right now, on weekdays, weekends?
What am I doing? With my life... I play piano, piano in my room, play burnout on Xbox, play jazz, listening jazz, giving the wife ice cream.



Pretty simple life, ha, how do you define happiness? I mean, what are characteristics of love for you?
What? Oh, god, it's hard one. I'm happy when I'm with friends, family, wife and hookers. (laughing) You know, it's a joke.

So talking about wife, can you see building a new family as one of the main characteristics of happiness?
Yeas, but in the future... I need Zach to grow potential, because I ain't one hit wonder.

How about bad days? What do you do when you upset? When you feel like it's not your day?
Oh it's simple, I usually play piano surrounding myself with person who have sort of positive energy. I like people with positive energy.

What do you do for fun?
At daytime I usually make art, at nightime "Curb Your Enthusiasm" with a beer.

So, basically you a crackhead? (laughing)
How dare you say that!? ...Methhead boy, ha, it's just a joke bro. (smiling and lighting his cigarette)



He welcomes, anybody who wants to contact with him on FB to talk or chill...

No comments:

Post a Comment