Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Simple life: "Hot Wheels"

Hot wheels... I started to collect these pieces recently, but what did really made me to buy my first "Hot Wheels" car? I've never been interested in cars but every time I was watching hip-sop music videos I was dreaming how I'm driving these hot cars with beautiful girl on the freeway of Atlanta or some other "hood". My last purchase was for the rapper known as "Young Jeezy", when he was riding his light green Ferrari on the freeway of ATL in his music video for song "I Luv It"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUjfWwqFcFI

That's why I thought why we wouldn't come back to the childhood and play some cars. Everybody got their dream car, no matter if it's Ferrari or Bentley, you always can get it on http://www.hotwheels.com/  For me, since I'm little bit grown from Gangsta Music videos I want to buy Mini Cooper. So catch your feeling when you buying another Hot Wheel model of your dreams, no matter you play it or not, just one look on car of your dream can bring your motivation to the maximum. That's what helps me ;)



Talking about Mini Cooper. Look how cute it is ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment