Monday, February 7, 2011

Hello young world!

Hey young world! I always wanted to use Slick Rick's phrase at any possible chance introducing myself to the new public. My name is @zfromdagalaxy and I'm a person just like a guy living next door to you, walking with his dog in your neighbourhood, ordering Chinese on Fridays, listening music so you can hear it bumping through your walls. We all people, and I love people, and I love life, but we all feel moody some days, we all have a bad days (especially for me, they come instantly), sitting in your room looking for your friends or not. I had years of depression and after my life changed radically I thought why not all be friends help each other feel better. I'll be meeting interesting people, interviewing them, researching what happiness is, looking for stuff that can make our life much better. I'm a help you, you help me. So anytime you feel happy, upset, sad, and just stuck, come through to my apartment over here on the web, "Livin' Positive".wordpress.com, you always welcome here and be free to feel casual here.

No comments:

Post a Comment