Thursday, February 17, 2011

Drugs that can make you happy...

First of all I would like to attempt you considering the word that I used in this post. No, I'm not advertising bad habits or writting anything about addiction or any bad things considering illegal drugs. Keeping it PG-13 I want to write about experience I lately faced searching for the drugs that could make you happier. So, I typed a phrase "Drugs that can make you happy" on Google when definition of word "Ecstasy" suddenly popped up on a first line of results. So far, Urban 75.com says "Ecstasy is a powerful stimulant and mood changer that speeds up your body system and alters your perception of the world" but what does it really means!? Can it make you happy!? I mean it got a really cheap price and mostly lasts up from three to six hours, that's exactly what people looking for! They are looking for cheap prices and good amount of time in the "paradise". Looking at side effects we can say that this ILLEGAL and STRONG drug make you talk bullshit, do wild things and forget about them next day. Health risks section on this website couldn't encourage me neither. Just think about it... Are we really looking for that? Is your life is really boring to do that? I mean it's understandable that you as a human want to try new feelings but there are lots of people could enjoy life not even trying ecstasy even once.  So far, in this journey of finding the "real" happiness, ecstasy is sadly out of my list.

I still got something interesting for you that I found long time ago (almost forgot about it ;)). It's a flash game made by students of The University of Utah including all information you want to know about different types of illegal drugs. Kids stay out of drugs, their parents drive safely, "livin' positive" ;)

Game is here folks, livin' positive ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment