Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spending the weekend: positive Anime to watch...


I know it sounds mad asian but there are a lot of people who enjoy watch Anime. I've never been a big fan of Anime by myself, but would finish whole DVD once I've seen first episode ;) If you not familiar to this type of animations, you would think that it same type of cartoons that you used to watch on Nickelodeon channel when you were kids, however it's not quite right. Anime being drawn by thousands of young and old artists in Japan been recognized as a form of art, and nowadays you can find tones of Manga books and DVD's in stores all over the world.

So, after crazy Friday night, I found myself on my sofa, in front of my laptop on Saturday morning. I didn't want to fulfill my brains with all these information from TV so I've decided to watch Anime. I've seen many Anime's and not all but most of them, as I remember, were full of blood, violence and sex. So I started my search of the most positive Anime's in the history. There are a lot of drawn worlds full of well-hearted and funny characters, but the contrast that have been described in the "Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight" (I know that the title is really weird) was really amazing. The storyline full of positive and colorful characters even though the place takes in the year of 2035, which is not the best year for Japan (according to Anime). In order to not to spoof this movie, I want to shut down at this moment, and just show you this trailer so you can see it and decide for yourself. I enjoyed it, and I think not only Anime's but also other types of cartoons and movies that don't have violence and sex can help us to Live Positive ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment